Download and install the official Gmail latest version 2021.04.04.370471299.Release for Android devices here with its APK For Android. The app is a useful and easy email app that supports users to comfortably use different functions of Gmail accounts such as receiving, sending, and storing messages.
The application serves the most convenience to its clients. It is the official email and inbox service from Google that remains simple and straightforward. The app itself, after syncing and logging in with Google account, will let users receive emails instantly, read and respond to them, and even find emails from Android devices. Moreover, it also goes along with notification alerts and supports multiple accounts.
With Gmail 2021.04.04.370471299.Release, users will be offered a bunch of fantastic features including:
- Group emails according to subjects
- List emails in a timely manner.
- Automatically bring up previous related emails once receiving a reply from recipients.
- Thoroughly scan viruses and malware.
- Highlight and alert suspected emails before downloading files and emails.
- Categorize inbox
- Easily access and control the related services such as calendar, Google Keep, and Youtube.
- Offer 10GB of storage for emails and inboxes.
- Support attachments with the size up to 25Mb in one go. For files bigger than this size, the app allows users to upload easily onto Google Drive and share via links.
How to download Gmail for Android?
Before downloading any mobile application, software or game on website apk-open.com, you should read carefully the description to make sure that your device is compatible.
On the website apk-open.com, scroll down to the bottom of the description and click on the green button (Download APK) to download the app. Wait for 5 seconds to get re-directed to a new link where the source file is.
We are 100% sure that all the applicatons, softwares and games on apk-open.com are free and safe for your device.
How to install Gmail on Android?
Step 1: Download Gmail MOD APK from apk-open.com.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file on your phone/tablet and press Download Gmail for Android.
Step 3: If it pops up a dialogue says “Accept to install the file from an unknown source,” press Accept to continue the instalation. Or, you can configure in the Settings/Security/Privacy/Unknown Apps and enable.
Step 4: Wait for the installation to finish. After the process is completed, run the Gmail on your device. Now you can use the app.
Note: If the version on apk-open.com doesn’t support your device, please contact us to get the compatible latest one.