Thanks to this convenient Dropbox 204.2.4 APK Free Download For Android, you can save all your files and documents on the cloud and open it anytime you want for your different purposes.
Today, smartphones keep updating large internal storage space, it is always more convenient if you have the online storage app on your devices. The reason for it is not because we are afraid that someday our free space will be full so that we cannot install new nice apps or save more photos, videos, and anything else. We just need a safe place where users can save all their personal and remarkable data in case something bad happens to our phones or tablets.
- Read more: Dolphin Emulator APK for Android
If you search on the Internet, it has hundreds of apps that you can do such as One Drive, Google Drive, Cloud Me, Sugar Sync, Mega, and so on. Now we introduce to you the new app. It was developed in 2007 by two students from MIT University, whose names are Arash Ferdowsi and Drew Houston. It is the perfect
Combination of low cost, simplicity, and security.
How this Dropbox works and the way to use it.
It is so easy to use that it is suitable for people of all ages. You should have your own account, and then you will be free to open all your folders and files.
Just follow the below step if you want to know the simplest way to upload new files, then share them in this nice Dropbox.
- Press the blue buttons and the ‘+’ symbol that you can see in the bottom right corner.
- Select the option ‘Upload Photos or Videos’, ‘Upload Files’ according to your purposes.
- Keep browsing the folders until you see the file that you need to upload.
- Select the file and then press ‘Upload’.
- To notify you when the upload has been done, look at the Push notification.
- Share the file that you have just uploaded to the online folder. After that, you will choose the Share option.
- Create the Read-Only link and then share the files via email to anybody you wish to.
Between Dropbox and Google Drive – Which one is better?
Every time mentioning the online storage service, most people will think about Google Drive because of its popularity. Actually, in general, Google Drive seems to have more advantages than the one we are introducing to you in this article. It has a larger space and the possibility to allow all users to write, edit, and save the same document at the same time.
Thus, it is a little bit challenging to compare those. If you are a kind of user that wishes not to depend on Google Privacy policies, you can consider this one.
How much does it cost?
This online storage service has various plans and different prices to fit each requirement of users. The details are as follow:
- Basic account: with the free version, you receive 2GB of space, if you invite more friends successfully, you will have more 500 extra MB for each invitation.
- Pro account: You will spend 9.99 pounds each month and 99.99 pounds each year for 1TB.
- Business account: A lot of people in a company or an organization will use it at the same time so its price will depend on the size and number that the company requires.
No matter if you use it for personal or business use, this Dropbox is useful and convenient. After saving the files or folders, you can open it every time you want even if your device cannot connect to the Internet connection at that time, so it is worth it for you to download it and experience it. We are sure that you will not be disappointed with it.
How to download for Android?
Before downloading any mobile application, software or game on website apk-open.com, you should read carefully the description to make sure that your device is compatible.
On the website apk-open.com, scroll down to the bottom of the description and click on the green button (Download APK) to download the app. Wait for 5 seconds to get re-directed to a new link where the source file is.
We are 100% sure that all the applicatons, softwares and games on apk-open.com are free and safe for your device.
How to install Dropbox on Android?
Step 1: Download Dropbox MOD APK from apk-open.com.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file on your phone/tablet and press Download Dropbox for Android.
Step 3: If it pops up a dialogue says “Accept to install the file from an unknown source,” press Accept to continue the instalation. Or, you can configure in the Settings/Security/Privacy/Unknown Apps and enable.
Step 4: Wait for the installation to finish. After the process is completed, run the Davinci Resolve on your device. Now you can use the app.
Note: If the version on apk-open.com doesn’t support your device, please contact us to get the compatible latest one.